Complete Data Access for
your Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Microsoft’s most popular ERP product, Dynamics 365 Business Central is a great application for running your business. However, like many other similar applications, the built-in reports don’t always meet the requirements for ‘big picture’ viewing of historical performance essential for understanding and optimising your business.
InsightSoftware’s Jet Analytics are therefore vital tools for turning data from a Microsoft Dynamics ERP into useful pre-built reports in Excel and Power BI for business domains such as finance, sales, inventory and logistics.
Multiple instances of Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV and GP can be combined together into one large data repository.
In addition, the reports are easy to modify, refresh and schedule according to your users’ requirements.
Many of our customers are looking to move from Capex to Opex expenditure. With this in mind we have created various offerings that would move your current Jet Analytics software into the Azure cloud, rather than using an on-premise server.
Azure helps to modernise your business with the innovation, flexibility and the affordability you need. Moving from a Capex to an Opex model allows you to move away from purchasing hardware (servers) which you are stuck with, and pay for, whether you use them or not. You don’t need to worry about downtime, security threats, or managing your server infrastructure with limited IT resources. Azure is:
For current Jet users, we can move Jet Analytics to Azure with or without a new SQL Standard license.
For new Jet users, we can deploy Jet Analytics straight into Azure – this includes the implementation of
Jet Analytics as well as hosting costs, paid monthly instead of a once off project cost.
You can also chat to us if you want to upgrade from Jet Reports to Jet Analytics and move into Azure.
*Azure VM is 16Gb. 4 Core CPU and 500 Gb hard drive (B4MS configuration)
Alternative technology platforms and approaches priced on request.
Davis & Shirtliff captures everything related to sales, customers, products and financial transactions within their Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system; however extracting this data was difficult and time consuming.
Get all the financial and operational reports you need, in the format that works for you.
- Eliminate errors: access and pull all your data directly in Excel instead of copying, pasting, and manually exporting.
- Cut reporting time and cost: no more hard-coding or programming reports required.
- Have the answers you need: drill-down on the numbers directly from Excel, and access them from anywhere.
- Get started immediately: built specifically for Dynamics and installs in minutes with pre-built report templates to use on day one.
Bring all of your data together in one place to enable everyone in the organization to quickly and easily perform sophisticated business analysis in Excel or Power BI.
- Designed for users: remove any need to understand the underlying data structure when building high impact dashboards inside Excel or Power BI.
- Accurate data you can rely on: governed data for one version of the truth.
- Rapid time-to-value: turnkey installation in hours with pre-built cubes, a data warehouse, and dashboards.
- Low cost of ownership: customisation and data warehouse automation platform that is 5x faster than manual coding.
Provide access to the right data, anywhere. Online collaboration, control, and publishing for all of your reports, dashboards, and budgets.
- Productivity from anywhere: a fast, easy web portal that is ready to use from any mobile device with a web browser.
- Never second guess the data again: version control management and automatic updates so you feel confident it’s the right answers, and the right workbook, every time.
- Controlled spreadsheets: managed, secure report access and organised workflows for budgeting contributors and owners.
- Find what you need now: Complete report search and sharing to locate what you need, when and where you need it
We use Jet for inventory, financial, sales and purchase reporting, to name just a few. Jet has helped us to free up both time and money. We can now spend more time investing in other areas of the business.Senior Business Analyst, VKB
Jet Analytics helped us reduce time-to-market from more than a year to just a few weeks, by utilising pre-defined Dynamics AX data models and adapting it to our unique business requirements.Group IT Manager, Master Drilling
The beauty of Jet is that you don’t need to be technical to use it. From the initial implementation, it gave us almost immediate payback.Managing Director, Fitness Mad
After our year-end meeting, I was able to put a report together in 5 minutes and have it distributed to each of our General Managers using Jet Hub. To generate this report, it used to take days – now it only takes 10 minutes.Rossmore Management
To me, this is the way a Microsoft product always should work, especially if you’re using Microsoft Dynamics and Excel together.CFO Royal Oaks Retirement Community
With over 18 years in data management and analytics experience as a Microsoft Gold Partner, Altron Karabina are perfectly positioned to assist you in implementing Jet Analytics as well as moving your software to the Cloud.
Complete the form for more info and one of our experts will get in touch with you.
Phone: +27 (0)11 463 8155